CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day eight: My favorite tv shows

Who of you love these shows?

1. Grey's Anatomy (all time favorite)

2. Modern Family (SOO funny)

3. America's Next Top Model (love all the cool photoshoots)

4. The Amazing Race (I so wish I could be on this show. so much ADVENTURE!)

5. The Bachelor (classic reality tv. what more can I say?
)

6. Say Yes to the Dress (I just love all things weddings)

7. Raising Hope (best new comedy ever. seriously, check.it.out)

8. CSI / Law and Order SVU (love me some mystery tv)

9. Desperate Housewives (recently discoved this one and watched all 5 seasons on dvd. love it)

10. Private Practice (more love for the dr. drama)

6 comments:

Jill said...

I love the bachelor and modern family, and parenthood-it's the best.

The Dudleys said...

I pretty much share love for every one of these shows. Looks like I better check out raising hope!

the fellers said...

oh man, we LOVE modern family around here, AND the Amazing Race...so fun!! CSI and Law and Order are fav's too, but our new favorite one, is Missing...we could watch it all day!!

ashley b said...

I still love Grey's too. It isn't the same without you and Nick and the yummy treats. I think the only thing that is better is the fact that PVR lets us ff through the commercials! Modern Family is definitely a can't miss for us too. I really like Top Chef on the food network and I LOVE to watch Sarah 101.

Kim said...

I've been slacking on the t.v. watching lately...thank goodness for pvr! haha!! I have heard Raising Hope is really good...need to watch it! And we always pick teams to cheer for on Amazing Race...turn it into our own little game. I however loose everytime. :)

Sheri Watkins said...

Love Grey's and Private Practice too! You forgot Vampire Diaries!!!!!!!! Love you guys!