CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day seven: Pictures of things that make me happy

These pictures are pretty random, since I just went through my computer and picked out pictures that made me smile. Clearly I love my husband and all things regarding summer. There were so many other pictures I could have picked, and so many more things/people that I love, but I didn't want this to be even longer than it already was. So here are a few of the things that make me happy:

Knowing that I am married to this handsome man FOR-EVER

Being married to my best friend

Having a husband who is such a goof.

The beach: and a husband who wears women's rash guards (mine)

Fresh flowers. Tulips and gerber daisies are my favorite.

Sunburns ~ because it means the sun is out and summer is here!

Spending time at the lake

Seeing this little stick and knowing that the wait was finally over.

Having such a cool kid (with wicked cute pjs)

Going to the movies and getting popcorn & a coke

My family

Nick's family

Flower beds that flourish!

Life long friends

Cute baby shoes!

This bouyant wet suit. HIL-AR-IOUS!

3 comments:

the fellers said...

AH!! What great pics Care...but seriously, how come I am not in that picture! We need to have a get together again, while I am there, I seem to always miss that! love ya!

Heather said...

Loving reading all these cute things about you! P.S just noticed you're 18 weeks...do you know if this little darling is a boy or a girl???

Jill said...

Love the pic of nick with the wig. Can't wait to go for a night swim at Flathead! And I'll buy you some sunscreen!!