CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day four: Something I'm looking forward to


One thing that I am really looking forward to is another one of our Schow Family Reunions this summer. I love going to the lake but even more than that, I LOVE spending time with all of my cousins. Crafting, playing cards, eating tons of good food, playing at the lake and staying up late talking. It is going to be such a blast and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Besides - by then, it will be sunny and WARM :)

Haha Steve looks so creepy. He does have a swimsuit on, he was just trying to be funny!

I am also definitely looking forward to the arrival of our next baby at the end of June. I am excited for the new challenges and change he/she will bring into our family. But... by the end of this pregnancy, I will have been pregnant for 18 out of the last 23 months so I am VERY MUCH looking forward to NOT being pregnant. It will be nice to spend a little time on me (when I can find the time...) and trying to get my body back. Not just to look better and lose the baby weight, but to be fit and strong. To feel healthy and have more energy.

Here's a little reminder of what I used to look like: this was from the morning I got married!
Hmmm... I think I'm going to have my work cut out for me!

4 comments:

Mont and Dawna said...

I love your family reunion pictures and the fun that you guys all have together every year...I wish that my family was more like that. The Jensen's are a lot more than the Fred side of the fam. Also you are one hot mamma, preggo or not. Babies are worth every change that they bring even to our bodies. I am excited for you and NIck and that Nixon is getting to have a sibling so close in age to himself...that in itself is also worth the 18 out of the last 23 months. You're a lucky girl! I couldn't be happier for you, Care. Love ya lots!

Ellen said...

Looks like you guys have a blast at your family reunion :) I would look forward to that too! I also can't wait to 'meet' your new baby, it's so much fun to see your own family change and develope with the addition of new members :) I like how you said that you want to work on your body to be healthy and strong, because if you are like the majority of mothers, you body will never look quite the same as before babies :) I think you look fabulous just the same :)

Lauren Bennett said...

I hear ya! It's hard not to feel like your body is ruined haha- Here's to being strong and healthy and feeling good in a few months! Oh and your family looks like they have a lot of fun!

Kay said...

We are looking forward to the exact same things this year! Yah and I will join you on the get your body back train, especially because there will be a bigger gap between the next kids...No excuses!