CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sneak peek...

I have been waiting FOR-EV-ER for it to snow! I really wanted our Christmas card picture to be outside in the snow, so of course random Alberta weather decided to be mild and not snow until this week. But I finally twisted Nick's arm enough today and we got his sister to take a few pictures for us. I think they turned out pretty cute, though I saved the best one to mail out. Here's a sneak peek. :)



Nick looks like he really loves me in this picture, but he was actually really cold and tired of posing. What a good sport.

3 comments:

ashley b said...

I love your pictures! Where did you take them? What a cute background.
:)

The Dudleys said...

Carrie they are sooo cute! I can't wait for my christmas card!

Christal said...

Carrie love the pictures cute coordination and you are always beautiful!! Merry Christmas!