CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is coming too soon!

Now I don't say that because I'm not prepared, cause I am. I just have mixed feelings. I say that because I love Christmas so much and once it comes, it's gone! For another whole year. Does anybody else feel like this or am I the only one out there? I guess I should just be glad that this wonderful time of year that I've looked forward to for so long, is finally here. And I am happy for that. I really am. Because I am really looking forward to spending quality time with this handsome man:

(This is Nick just chillin on the couch watching hockey. so sweet.)

Since September, Nick's been gone from 5:30am-almost 7pm every day, and I find myself missing him more and more as the days go by. So Christmas break together will be just what I need. I am looking forward to sleeping in and relaxing, doing whatever I want for a week and a half. I'm also looking forward to cuddling in blankets and watching Christmas movies and eating yummy treats. Speaking of yummy treats, this is what I made this week. Don't be too jealous :) Only 8 more days till Christmas. Yay! (See, I am still excited.)

White Chocolate Snack Mix (Mmmmm...)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I totally know what you mean, we look forward to the holidays soooo much and then they are over!! I love your new place, and all of your holiday decorations - makes it look super homey :) I know what you mean about the whole 5:30am to 7pm thing, Kevin's actually been gone since Thursday and will (hopefully) be back home on Monday so we can travel on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to relaxing at his parents house! Hope you guys have a GREAT Christmas!! and all the best in 2009