CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Olivia's Reception


I just looking on the computer at my pictures, and I realized that I didn't post anything about my darling Olivia! She got married to Rob Mark out in Ontario during May long weekend this year, and they (finally ;) ) had a reception here in Edmonton on October 24th. It was SO much fun to see her again, and see her as a married woman! We hadn't met Rob yet, so it was nice to finally do so, and get to know him a little bit. He seems like a really nice guy, and is perfect for Olivia. It was great to see her so happy and content with life. She deserves the best. They had their reception at the Rutherford House here in Edmonton, and it was really neat to see what it is like in there. She looked gorgeous, and I loved seeing her dress and how her style totally comes out in it. It was also great to see Shay and Ben, who drove up for the reception and to house hunt. We can't wait till you guys move here in January!!!

The happy couple, me and Shaylena

Nick and Ben posing. What's with Ben's hand?

I love you Olive Garden!

1 comment:

DJ said...

Hey Carrie, just had to tell you -- you look so good, beautiful, your house looks awesome, and thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I love you!

I think you should email me or call sometime dawnaraej@gmail.com and my ph. # 403-752-4915.

I miss you!