CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


Hope everyone had a good Halloween this year :) Nick and I were pretty low key and didn't dress up or go to any parties, we just relaxed at home. I wasn't big into decorating for Halloween either, I have a few fall decorations and that's pretty much good enough for me. But I did make some yummy sugar cookies and had fun icing them, and Nick and I carved pumpkins. My parents were going to make a last minute trip up here to visit and I felt bad having no festive decorations, so I picked up a few balloons. They ended up deciding to come next weekend instead, but I think it was fun having the balloons anyways. We weren't sure if we were gonna get any trick-or-treaters, so we bought some candy just incase and the doorbell only rang twice. Oh great, more treats around the house for me to eat.... Here are a few of our pictures, don't mind how haggard Nick and I look, I hadn't showered - just had been cleaning the house, and Nick's still in his work clothes.

Aren't the witches cute? One is the Wicked Witch of the West,
aka Elphaba,
haha can you tell why?



Nick looks really creepy here...






Nick's is scary, and mine's cute - he says it looks like an M & M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute apron carrie- we miss you guys!

Andy said...

very cute pumpkins, carrie... and the green face gives her away.. the witch I mean.

oh, and if that's you two looking haggard... I need to pick up my socks!