CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm back

I've been starting to feel a bit stagnant in my blogging creativity lately - maybe it's the fact that it's January and it keeps snowing... and snowing... and snowing... and I wish I was on a beach somewhere instead. To cheer myself up I brightened up the blog and decided to do something fun and interesting. Enter the 15 day challenge (which may take longer than 15 days if I get a little lazy every now and then. We'll see how it plays out). I know you've all seen it before, but it's my turn now :) so you better enjoy it and comment often! I will be starting Monday. For now, I'll leave you with a few pics of my little man.

getting into some mischief... mmm paper.... it's my favorite snack!

Nixon was wanting to grab the camera and got quite upset when I kept backing away from him .
ha ha... sucker... you don't always get what you want! ;)

don't worry though, I get plenty of happy baby shots too!
I'm not totally heartless.

And last but CERTAINLY not least... here's proof that
Nixon has developed an adorable cheesy grin.
love it

2 comments:

the fellers said...

oh I LOVE the cheesy grin stage! He is so cute!

Babu and Shosho said...

Fun to see pics of Nixon! I love his bright smile and I can see he really has some personality! Am I surprised? Hope you all are doing well. Hang in there!