CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Visitors and Nixon's Blessing

At the end of June our friends, Cam & Sheri Watkins, flew up from Arizona to spend the weekend with us and be there for Nixon's blessing. It was so much fun to have them stay at our house - can't believe it's already been 10 months since Nick and I flew to Virginia for their wedding! We had fun shopping, watching movies, playing soccer (Sheri and I were totally hardcore by the way...) and just chatting. Nick and Cam also went "fishing" and to the driving range and Sheri and I got pedicures. So much fun! We are so grateful they made the trip to see us, and we can't wait to hang out again when we go to Phoenix in November. Unfortunately I'm a total lame-o and only got one picture of the four of us.


My parents, and my sister's family also came up for the blessing so we had a pretty full house. Nick and I are really lucky to have most of his family and so many friends that live close by and a lot of them came to church for Nixon's blessing and then over to our house for lunch. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and just have a relaxing afternoon hanging out in our backyard, especially on such a sunny day. So thanks everyone for coming, and for supporting Nixon. We love you!

We took this right before church, and of course Nixon had to barf
all over himself and his white outfit. Typical.

All of the men that were in the circle
L-R: Melvin, Jeremy, Ryan, Nick, my Dad, Cam, Mike, Ben and Albert

Sheri, Cam, Jill & Nixon, Tami, Mike, Kyle and Robin

Sarah, Mitch and Ben

G & G Famulak, Alysha, Bryan, Nick's Dad - Neil, Uncle Jeff and Tyler

Bennett, Kay, Jeremy, Paige & Ty

Auntie Ann & Nixon and my Mom

Uncle Brad & Jaylin, Sharon, Kyla,
Nick's Mom-Teressa & Nixon and Nick's cousin

Cute little Parley is going to be one of Nixon's BFFs

Nixon and Ty (who is one week older)
are going to be best buddies, right Paige?
(I love this picture because Nixon just looks so chill with his collard shirt and his hand looks like it's casually in his pocket.
ha ha.... so funny!)

4 comments:

Nadia and Jarom Phillips said...

awwww what a special day!!! Baby blessings are always so fun! Nixon looked handsome in his lil white outfit :)

Melissa Ekman said...

Nixon is a doll. I was throwing a baby shower for a friend and everyone commented on how adorable Nixon was in the baby announcement on my fridge. They especially loved the hair.

ashley b said...

awe, nixon is too cute. I wish we could have been there for his blessing. I am sure it was beautiful.

Ellen said...

Looks like a fabulous time had by all! I've loved all the updates. Nixon looks adorable!