CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Family Pictures

Here's just a teaser....(I'm not posting the best ones until I get them printed off and framed for my house). When my sister Jill was up in Edmonton, she took these family pictures for us. Nick's family hadn't gotten an updated family picture in over 8 years, so I was really excited to get these done. I think they turned out pretty good - even though Jill made me do all the editing myself and I'd never used her program before. For those of you that know your stuff, don't judge me too harshly! Enjoy.

Bryan, Neil and Nick
Alysha, Teressa, Nixon and Carrie

Nick & Carrie and Nixon

Nick's parents - Neil & Teressa

Alysha & her boyfriend, Tyler

Alysha

Bryan

My favorite group family pose

3 comments:

Nadia and Jarom Phillips said...

they look awesome!!!

Melissa Ekman said...

cute pics.

Nadia and Jarom Phillips said...

by the way I am in love with your top! So stinkin cute!