CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wedding Celebration!

Nick and I had SUCH a great time in Richmond, Virginia for Cam and Sheri's wedding last month. We were there for the whole week before the wedding so we were able to help out with last minute prep and helping decorate, etc. It was also great bonding time for Sheri and I, and I had such a blast getting to know her better. I know that she and Cam are going to make eachother very happy, and we wish them nothing but the best! So Congrats again, you two! We miss you already, and we love you very much!

Just before the ceremony started. Isn't my husband so handsome?

Cam and his beautiful daughter Samantha

Sam's dress was basically a mini version of Sheri's and she even had her own pink shoes! So adorable

The whole bridal party

I love these pictures, because it shows how emotional and blubbery Cam and Sheri got during Nick's best man speech. (Okay who am I kidding? I was a blubbery mess too!)


Nick and I with the respective bride and groom. Sheri looked beautiful, and Cam was as debonair as ever. (haha like I've ever used the word debonair before... but it just seemed to fit!)


I think Cam was mostly so excited because he knew the night was finally over! ;)

1 comment:

Sheri Watkins said...

I love the pictures! Thank you for putting them up! We miss you guys so so much! We look forward to seeing you guys and spending a lot of time together in may ;)