CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Life Lately...


Well the past few weeks we haven't been up to much, but I promised a few of you I'd post some recent prego pics of myself, so here goes. Now you can see for yourself that I have indeed "popped"! I'm 27 weeks along (over 6 months), with less than 11 weeks to go! I'm not really feeling nervous yet, but I do feel like I have a million things to get done between now and when the baby comes.


Kay and I got together with one of our old roomates, Amanda, for breakfast last week and had SO much fun! I hadn't seen her in almost 5 years so it was great to chat and catch up. (ps don't mind that I look like a GIANT in my big black coat! Kay and Amanda on the otherhand look fabulous!)

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everybody! I felt really spoiled this year.

The birthday celebrating continued this past weekend as we had a joint birthday dinner for Nick's aunt and myself at Nick's Grandma's house. His cousin made these really cute (and yummy) cakes for us!

Chillaxin after dinner with Alysha and her boyfriend Tyler (Nick wasn't in the greatest mood as Team Canada was in a losing hockey battle against the USA.)

8 comments:

Julie said...

ah you are so cute!!! can't believe it's so soon!

benandkristi said...

you look great car! i'm so glad you had a good birthday too. i cannot wait to see what your little babe looks like!!!!

Jill said...

You look like such a really adorable baby mama! This is random, but I think Alisha's boyfriend looks like a mix between jarom p and nolan card's kids, really random i know. i can't wait to come up to etown to visit.

Jeffrey said...

Carrie, I sympathize with Nick. I wasn't ready to talk to anyone till the next day after Canada lost to U.S. Thank goodness we get a chance at redemption tomorrow!

Lorraine said...

You look great. Is that smile permanent or what? There is nothing better than expecting a baby. Except for the first few months. We are so excited for you guys. It's great to read your blog and see all the fun things you are doing. Tell Nick I was worried too about the game.

Christal said...

You are so dang cute!! I'm glad you got spoiled for your bday too you deserve it!!

ashley b said...

love the baby belly!! I can't wait to see you.

DJ said...

Care, you look great! I can't wait to see your baby and hold him and to see you in the role of Mom! Cuz I know you'll make a great one.
Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. ANd you can join in on our sewing days anytime! We love you Carrie! And I couldn't be happier for you than I am when I see these exciting pix of your growing belly/baby!! You are gorgeous and you are going to have beautiful babies!!
Love you Lots!
DJ