CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beside You - Marianas Trench

I am loving this new song by Marianas Trench right now. Usually their songs are faster, more punk style - but this one is kind of out of left field for them. I love the chorus, it's very "Lion King-esque". And there is just something about this song that makes me think of my mission. Makes me think of the music we'd listen to like Jericho Road or other Mormon groups. I can't quite put my finger on it though. This always comes on the radio when I am driving home from work, and it makes me just zone out and relax. I just really like it. So, if you haven't heard it yet - scroll down and listen. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jill said...

i'm so glad you changed your 1st playlist song from david archuletta, it was a good song, but tired of it! this song is definitely a carrie song!

Melissa Ekman said...

Thanks for sharing. I like it too.

bklain said...

I like it :)