CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A WICKED Night!


Wow. Where do I even begin? If you have never seen the Broadway play 'Wicked' then I suggest you do. It was sooo good! I'd heard of the play and a bit about the storyline from some mission friends, but seeing is definitely believing. The calibre of the performance was absolutely amazing, the singing was so good I was awestruck the whole time. I wish I could have taken pictures or video-ed some of the play, but since I couldn't I guess all I can do is give my rave review, and encourage anyone and everyone to see it for themselves. As soon as the play was over I was wishing it would start again. I would love to see more Broadway plays, but in New York, so I am definitely thinking about planning a trip there someday. The night was also great just to have a girls night out with Linds. She has been such a great host this past week that Nick and I have been in California, we don't want to leave. But I will post more about our trip later. For now here are just a few more pics from our Wicked night last Thursday:

After the Play

I think Linds was a little embarrased that I was taking a picture of us amidst the mass of people exiting the theatre.


The outside of the Pantages Theatre (obviously-the picture is self explanatory)


Home again at the end of our night

1 comment:

kelseyp said...

i am sooo in love with wicked! i went to it in new york a year ago and pretty much cried the whole way through because i was sooo excited to be there! don't you love the ending? anyway cute pics! that is so fun that you and lindsey have stayed close. sure sign of true friends!