CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Emerson's Blessing

The little lady of the day

Sunday, September 4th was really special for us, as it was the day we blessed Emerson. Nick gave a beautiful blessing and it was wonderful to have so many people there who love and support us. I always get a little teary-eyed with that kind of stuff, but it was even more magnified because that day I was also released from my calling as Laurel Advisor. I have loved serving in the Young Womens program and will miss the girls and the other leaders so much! After church we invited all of our family and friends over for lunch in our backyard. We lucked out with perfect weather and had a fabulous day!


I love this new picture of our little family of four :)

The wonderful men who were part of Emmy's blessing circle L-R: Ben C, Grandpa Ron,
Uncle Ryan, Nick, Albert V, Jeremy T and Melvin E. Thanks for your support

My Mom made this little sweater for my brother when he was a baby so I thought
it was a wonderful way to honor my mom by having Emmy wear it.

Of course we made our token chicken salad croissants!


Thanks for coming everyone!

Grandma Teressa, Nick, Emmy & Grandpa Neil

Grandma Jeannie, Grandpa Ron, Aunt Jill & Max

9 comments:

Heather said...

Look at how beautiful your little family is??! I love Emerson's outfit, but I LOVED your outfit too! Hang in there, when I look at your pictures my heart twinges a little for you because I know how hard 2 babies that close together can be, but it looks like you're doing a fabulous job at it. Hang in there, it gets so much easier. Having a 3 and 2 year old is so much better! You can do it xoxoxo

Alisha said...

Yay! Love love love this :) congrats to you both!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Emerson's beautiful!
I loved her dress (and sweater.)
Girl clothes are the best...
You look great!

Jill said...

Love little Emmy!

Jennifer Bruner said...

Way cute skirt you have!! Where did ya get it?? Emmy and all are so beautiful! Thanks for the fun updates... I really love reading/seeing what is happening to our family up North! Thanks!!

noelle said...

Awe, Emerson is beautiful! What a cute little family, too!

bklain said...

emerson is gorgeous! Seriously, such a little angel I love her!! You look fantastic, Carrie, love that skirt :)

the fellers said...

awe...I love her!

ashlee said...

Congratulations! Both of your kids are so cute. I think I might need that chicken salad recipe.