CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The lake

Cute little Levitucus & Dandilion with Auntie Trunchbull ...
bruhaha I'm so random but I crack myself up!


Why I LOVE going to the lake:
Sleeping in and waking up to my Dad's pancake breakfasts
Reading lots of good books
Going wakeboarding and skiing on smooooth early morning water
I get to RELAX. all. day. long.
Seeing how bad of a sunburn my Dad will manage to get
Taking pictures in Big Fork
Playing Cards and Board Games and chatting into the wee hours
Watching movies in the middle of the afternoon
Tanning/napping on a towel in the sun
Evening family swimtime out in the middle of the lake
Henry Weinharts Vanilla Cream Sodapop
Taking leisurely tube rides (I have retired from the vicious ones)
Watching (or driving) the boys on vicious tube rides
Making meals and doing dishes as a family
Enjoying the peace and serenity that only the mountains can give you
Spending quality time with my family

Macho...macho...man.... (can you hear the song in your head?)

Four Generation tube ride: Mom, Grandma Hull, Jill & Dani - Sweet....

Tom, Nick and Alex getting some sick AIR!

Think they're excited to play with fire?
(please take note of my Dad's shirt we got him - haha so funny!)


Dani was not a fan of our Canada Day fireworks :(

Mom, Jill and Grandma Betty enjoying some shade

Nick and I swimming...

My cute parents - notice how burnt my Dad is (classic Ron.....)

8 comments:

Christal said...

how fun i love echo!!

The Dudleys said...

Looks like a fun time! We have both been gone so much! We miss you guys! We definately need to get together for the Bachelorette Season Finale!

DJ said...

I love you guys!! I love the lake & the things on your list! And now I really can't wait till we go on our Echo trip next month!
I also love that your grandma Hull went for a tube ride behind the boat. That's awesome! I know what you mean about retiring from the crazy tube rides---I have too!
I'm glad you all had fun --- I just wish my family & yours were there at the same time!

the fellers said...

ok first off...why have you retired from crazy tube rides? I dont think you should, remember jumping from tube to tube with Linds and I? Fun times. And that tube ride with Grandma Hull on it, classic! I love your family!

kelseyp said...

aaah i covet! what i would give to be on a lake right about now. awesome pics! you are so cute carrie!

Ellen said...

How fun!! I love the pic with the girls and grandma on the tube!! :) Summer time fun! enjoy!

Kristyn said...

Okay my favorite is that your Grandma is going for a tube ride. that is the best. looks like so MUCH FUN!! yeah for summer

The Heavenor's said...

Sounds like heaven! And I agree, vicious tube rides scare me way too much now, I don't know how I ever did them! I must more prefer the nice relaxing ones!