CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've gone to the dark side...

    For awhile now, I've been thinking of doing something more drastic with my hair than the usual cut and highlights. I wasn't really sure how different I wanted the cut to be, or how different the color, but I decided to dye it dark and cut some bangs! I haven't had bangs since about grade 9, and I've only had my hair this dark one other time in my life. I've been getting more and more used to it since I got it done on Wednesday, and I think I'm really starting to like it. Besides, it always feels so good to have a fresh cut and my hair feels so soft and smooth. Hopefully Nick's not too shocked when he sees me... 

Before and After

13 comments:

cindy said...

Wowsers Care! That's like total makeover! Very cute! Are you still in town? You need to come and see me if you get a chance!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I like it. It's funny though, because I like both. Normally I'm a fairly decisive person. I guess that's a good thing?? Being able to look good with both! Change IS a good thing, so good for you!

Andy said...

so cute!!

The Dudleys said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

the fellers said...

SOOOO CUTE! (I am a retard and saw the first one and thought, ummm, that isnt new....haha, I am a loser!), but it is SOOOO CUTE!

DJ said...

You look hot no matter what. The dark looks awesome on you!

PS Send me the pix you have from the other night. dawnaraej@gmail.com I'll send you what I have too.
And I just have to say I LOVE YOU!!
Seriously I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and can't wait to get together again even if we are a little on the retarded side ... even in public!
I've missed you! Hope your trip home went well. Poor Nick missing his wife. I'm glad you came down, Care. talk to you soon. DJ

Lorraine said...

You look so much like your Mom.

Ellen said...

that's awesome! you can totally pull of both looks (blonde and darker).. looks good on you, bet your hubby thought u were too cute :)

Spence said...

i have to admit... like the blond better. not that the dark is bad at all.

actually i just wanted to be the one to not try and suck up and tell you that it is great just because.

love you guys from spence

julied said...

spencer is an idiot.

love the dark. great change. and love how you are so versitile! One thing I love about dark hair is that it looks so shiny and healthy. looks awesome!

Christal said...

cute cute cute but you always look so beautiful always have!

The Heavenor's said...

Love it! Some people can't do that, but you can, hot!

Zaugg Blog said...

Carrie! Hey just stumbled across your blog....cute new hair do! Check our blog out if you want...kassiaaronzaugg@blogspot.com