CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



I guess I would be amiss if I didn't let you all know how much I love my husband, on this the one proclaimed love day of the year. (Did that sentence even make sense? Hopefully..... it's late so at least I have an excuse...)  I love how Nick makes me laugh. We always have so much fun and he makes my life so much more enjoyable. I wouldn't know what to do without him. He is unbelievably hardworking - a tough kind of guy who knows all about cars, fixing stuff around the house and basically how to help me with whatever I need. He is also a big softy, and gets teary pretty easily like me (though he would kill me for telling you and ruining his tough-guy persona). He is really sweet and a very thoughtful person, my best friend.  He makes me a better person and is always encouraging me to follow my dreams. To help me keep a positive outlook when I'm discouraged and to realize when it's time to just let the little things go. To look at the bigger picture. I am so glad that I fell in love with him, I wouldn't trade it for the world.  


2 comments:

DJ said...

Your wedding pictures are so good. You are always so photogenic. This tribute and your guys relationship sounds so sweet. It really is such an amazing feeling to fall in love and especially to know it will go on forever into the eternities :-)
Hope you had an awesome Valentines Day!

cindy said...

ahhhh, you guys are so cute together!